Whether you are looking to negotiate a complex services agreement or draft an agreement to protect your rights, Cobalt Lawyers is here to provide its legal expertise.
Our High Calibre Clients and Counterparties
For your comfort, we have reviewed services agreements worth millions of dollars in value for agencies who are contracting in the following industries (among others)
We have acted opposite:
Fast review of large contracts
We understand that reviewing an endless amount of non-disclosure agreements (NDA’s) and master services/software services agreements (MSA’s) can be tedious and time-consuming.
Cobalt Lawyers licenses Clausehound.com’s document comparison software in order to efficiently review various agreements, including NDA’s and MSA’s. With the use of Clausehound, Cobalt is able to offer friendly pricing options including success-fee options to businesses with a high frequency of large-size (in terms of number of pages to review) contracts.
Instead of spending time reading, comprehending and revising complex language in such agreements, our clients have used that time for their business and product development initiatives. Please inquire to find out more about this pricing option, entitled “Firstpass”.
Outsourced In-house Counsel
Cobalt’s block-fee pricing is offered to growth-stage clients, who we provide legal support to for day-to-day activities, at a discounted rate.. Any unused hours are always carried forward to future months until the end of the calendar year.
Our lawyers will provide a quality-control lens on legal documentation sent out or received by our clients, to ensure that they are operating on a sound legal foundation. Ongoing legal attention of this nature would normally be difficult for a growth company without hiring a dedicated in-house counsel. Responsibilities under this pricing option include but are not limited to:
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements, legal aspects of new sales promotions
- Reviewing of agreements that our clients have been asked to sign or are issuing to a counterparty
- Summary legal advice on human resources-related issues and assistance in the drafting or implementation of company employment policies;
- Advice on the collection and use of customer information
- Company and business formation, administration and governance, and ongoing regulatory compliance
- Corporate secretarial matters including the drafting and preparation of minute books and shareholder and director resolutions, maintenance of company registers and annual meeting documentation;
- Legal research on points of law that affect the current or future operations of our client`s business; and
- General corporate and commercial legal assistance.
Please email email@example.com for more details on the various block-fee models we offer.
Business Writing - Our Highest Tier of “Outsourced In-house Counsel”
At Cobalt, our entrepreneurial lawyers understand the importance of balancing your legal needs with the business goals of your company. The Cobalt team of business writers have successfully supported businesses in a diversified range of industries with grant applications and RFP proposal responses.
We offer a gold tier block fee for a hybrid business-legal writing service. Customers that select this option will work with our lawyers on both contract negotiations, contract management, corporate filings and on business writing activities. This service is priced similarly to our block fees arrangement in that unused hours are always carried forward to future months until the end of the calendar year, but also includes a success fee for contract negotiations and/or successful RFPs.
We are truly aligned with our clients interests under this hybrid block-fees/success-fees pricing option.