What is Policysaurus?
With the help of our software and researchers, compare thousands of legal concepts across jurisdictions and review dozens of laws and hundreds of case law decisions.
For the purpose of supplying research on complex topics to support the development of laws, rulebooks, practitioner guides, judicial reference guides, or policies for topics that are nuanced.
1. Excellent Practices from Excellent Research
“Best practices” come from “bad” practices - we review dozens of laws and policies (ours, yours, comparative jurisdictions) as well as hundreds of case law decisions.
Our Policy Compare Tool compares thousands of concepts, with our researchers and software working tirelessly to uncover the nuances. This ability to compare across jurisdictions en masse was previously impossible due to the amount of work required, meaning that previously best practices were limited to the quality of the research inputs.
Best practices lie not only in the similarities between policies but also in the disputes, differences, and gaps. Our Gap Processing tools identifies the concepts that are missing across a bundle of similar documents.
2. Reviewed and Signed off by our Subject Matter Experts
Policysaurus has a credible and diverse group of subject matter experts that review, provide feedback, and sign off on our content for quality assurance.
Stay at your “best” by staying on top of good and bad practices - our software continues to update and organize content as the policy story develops.
How It Works
1. Policy Generator - Policies Upload Tool
2. Compare Tool - A differentiation tool in which our software and researchers search to uncover the nuances
3. Gap Processing - Compare document content to identify gaps in your document
4. Knowledge Mapping - Map knowledge directly to concepts to support policy drafters
5. Integrate into your Workflow - Connect directly into tools, whether it's field operations technology or document management systems
Policysaurus’s Technology Advantage
Policysaurus is the World's Most Agile “Concordance Table”
Zero-copy system: the original documents remain intact; our technology attaches a meta-information pointer to hundreds (or thousands) of reference documents including your own target documents